ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Fankhauser <ni...@lux.wox.org>
Subject Re: full stack trace?
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:14:16 GMT
On Wed, 2002-12-25 at 14:37, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> > how do I tell ant to print out _full stack traces_ when running the
> > 'java' task?
> >

> Try running with -debug - it should give the full stack trace with a whole
> load of other stuff you probably aren't interested in.

it does display a lot of debugging output - but not a full stack trace.

I would appreciate if someone could point out which part of ant I would
have to write a patch for (as this 'feature' seems to affect only my way
of working with ant, judging by the interest shown by this and the
user's list).

thanks for the tip though.

regards
nicola