ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Barry Sheward" <barry.shew...@hypernoc.com>
Subject Ant "ant" task with support for FileSets
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 02:05:03 GMT
Hi,

I added some extensions to Ant's "ant" task, so it could include a fileset to specify the
list of ant files to execute, as an alternative to the antFile attribute. It's useful if you
have a dynamic set of directories each with its own build.xml.

The task basically works, but I see that other code within Ant calls the addFileSet() method
that I wrote, a method that didn't exist in the class before!!

Should I worry about these calls to addFileSet(), and is this change worthy of committing
into the main Ant tree?

Barry