ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Joerg Pleumann" <jo...@pleumann.de>
Subject Turning the output of (sub) tasks off
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:18:46 GMT
Hello,

I asked this question some weeks ago, but got no answer. I'll give it a
second try:

I have some Ant tasks of my own (Antenna J2ME tasks) that make use of other
means to disable the (log) output of these sub-tasks, as it isn't very
helpful to the user (the
sub-tasks deal with temporary files and directories). I tried
setQuiet(true), but it didn't work. Is there a way to achieve this at all?

If the answer is in the docs or in some FAQ, please give me a pointer,
because I couldn't find anything.

Regards,

Jörg