ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: ant test; xerces
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:35:47 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 08:53
Subject: Re: ant test; xerces

> Shouldn't happen, have you updated and bootstrapped everything?  The
> toURL method will always prepend file: .

ahh. clean, then bootstrap, then build test makes it go away. But we have a
new failure:

Testcase: test6(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ConcatTest):      FAILED
expecting log to contain "src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/thisfiledoesnotexist
does n
ot exist." log was "File
C:\Java\Apache\jakarta-ant\src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\t
hisfiledoesnotexist does not exist.Warning: Could not find any of the files
spec
ified in concat task."
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expecting log to contain
"src/etc/testcase
s/taskdefs/thisfiledoesnotexist does not exist." log was "File
C:\Java\Apache\ja
karta-ant\src\etc\testcases\taskdefs\thisfiledoesnotexist does not
exist.Warning
: Could not find any of the files specified in concat task."
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest.expectLogContaining(BuildFileTest.
java:118)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ConcatTest.test6(ConcatTest.java:165)