ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Resolution to create Ant top level project
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:47:58 GMT
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Conor MacNeill <>

> Following on from our discussions, I have put togther a final
> resolution which I think we can vote upon now. The resolution is
> attached below.

Do we want to set a dead-line for the vote?

> I am happy to report that Duncan, the original author of Ant has
> agreed to be an emeritus member of the PMC. I hope it helps to
> recognize his contribution to Ant.

> Many of these people contributed to Ant's early development and have
> moved onto other projects now. Again, I would like to recognize
> their important contributions.

We should certainly do so.

> Finally I did not receive replies from the following committers.
> These committers will retain commit access but will not be members
> of the initial PMC. If anyone can contact them, and they are
> interested, I believe we can add them to the initial PMC.

[X] +1 - I support the resolution being submitted to the board for
its consideration

[ ] -1 - I do not agree with the resolution in it's current form.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message