ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs ant_in_anger.html
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:30:36 GMT
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

>> >   <title>
>> >  - Apache Ant in Anger
>> >  +    Ant in Anger
>> >   </title>
>>
>> could you please put "Apache" back in?
>
> ok, although it kind of ruins the flow of the title, does it not?

Maybe.

It is your article, so you decide (I'm far more reluctant to touch
articles than code).  I just want to push the usage of "Apache Ant"
instead of "Ant" - partly because we'd never have a chance to protect
the name Ant on its own.

>> should this be merged into 1.5 so an updated version would ship
>> with 1.5.2 (if we'd release something like that, that is)?
>
> yup. how do you easily merge stuff across branches?

M-x ediff-files

;-)

I have both branches checked out next to each other and let XEmacs do
most of the work.

I can do that for you, if you want me to.

Stefan