ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: "since" in the docs
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:18:40 GMT
On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Magesh Umasankar <> wrote:

> What happens if code is merged into the 1.5 branch from the
> trunk?

I'd change the since to <em>since Ant 1.5.2</em> ;-)

> Or, is the idea that we will not add new attributes to the 1.5
> branch?

I thought so, but I could change my mind when I get the fix for 10755

> With the work you primarily have been doing maintaining the branch
> in sync, a new 1.5.x release is pretty imminent.

Really?  I think there'll be one, but imminent?

If you look at the fixed bugs in WHATSNEW, it is a mostly list of
minor things like adding a new line too much or a wrong number of
replacements reported by <replace>.

Xerces 2.2.1 may be reason, as 2.2.0 has been pretty buggy from what
I've heard.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message