ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Making Ant distributions mirrorable ...
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:15:32 GMT
OK, I've done it.

Basically I've moved KEYS and all content of v1.5.1 to changing some directory names to match the
proposed structure.

Then I've patched all READMEs (at least those visible to the users) to
point to the new location of the KEYS file and added a README.html to
/builds/jakarta-ant/release that says that this is the place for old
releases and points to for the latest release.

I think I've made sure that all old URLs will get redirected by
applying the little .htaccess magic I know - if anybody wants to
double check, I'd be grateful.

I also think I've ensured that all files are group writable by all of
us with access to daedalus - again, you are welcome to tell me if I
missed some files.

I'll patch the ReleaseInstructions when I'm sure that we've found the
final directory structure and symlink names - I'll discuss some points
on infrastructure and report back.

Providing a new release will be a two step process in the future -
moving the last release to the historic section and putting the new
release in place.  Unless the mirrors want to carry historic releases
as well (is not clear to me ATM).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message