ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can someone please apply my patch for the [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-ant-embed?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:16:33 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Can someone please apply my patch for the [GUMP] Build Failure -
>
> I've applied a slightly different patch, please check it still does
> what you want 8-)
>
> Basically I've removed the manifest attributes (guess Costin has
> forgotten to commit the manifest), added <mkdir>s for ${ant.home}/lib
> and added the two targets you needed.
>
> I have not touched Costin's original property definitions but replace
> them from within the Gump descriptor instead.  I have no idea what
> velocity-dep might be, though.

Sorry, I didn't have time to do the commit - the velocity-dep was used
to test the velocity dynamic properties, it's something that seems to be
generated in the build process for velocity.

My home internet is broken, and I have some high priority things to do -
but I would like to start removing the embed proposal ( and move what is
acceptable into the main tree ). The only major issue is a decision on the
top-level execution ( which is different in the main tree and embed ).

Costin