ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Resolution for Ant top level project
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:41:40 GMT
As I mentioned, I'm +0 ( based on the votes from Conor and Stefan ).

I am +1 on creating the Ant PMC and all other issues, my reservation
applies only to ant leaving jakarta.

As a note, given that ant already has a committer base I would prefer
that the bylaws be defined before and by the current committers ( or the
current jakarta bylaws be used as a template and amended if necesary ). I
think the template used was for new projects :-)

Costin