ant-dev mailing list archives

From loic.lefe...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Commons Validator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:08:06 GMT

Indeed, but I don't want to tell: "Hey, if you want to use my optional
task, you have
to install Ant and Commons Validator.jar and..."
Is the answer "code it yourself!" ?

Extranet
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au - 07/11/2002 16:04

Veuillez répondre à ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Pour : ant-dev

cc :

Objet :     Re: Réf. : Re: Commons Validator

loic.lefevre@bnpparibas.com wrote:
> Well, I'm developing an optional ant task and I need
> the methods such as isFloat, isByte, isDouble and so on...
>
> May I find them in Ant?
> If so, please tell me where :-)

These don't have to be in Ant for you to use them in your optional task.

Conor