ant-dev mailing list archives

From loic.lefe...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Commons Validator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:55:46 GMT

Well, I'm developing an optional ant task and I need
the methods such as isFloat, isByte, isDouble and so on...

May I find them in Ant?
If so, please tell me where :-)

Thanks for the reply,
Loïc

Extranet
jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com - 07/11/2002 15:33

Veuillez répondre à ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Pour : ant-dev

cc :

Objet :     Re: Commons Validator

Care to elaborate?

Ant already has some pretty nifty data type handling, so I'd be curious
to know what you had in mind.  Validator is cool and all, but I don't
see any use for it in Ant.

      Erik