ant-dev mailing list archives

From loic.lefe...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Réf. : Re: Commons Validator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:21:50 GMT

Well I'm currently working on JOE
(http://joe-task.sourceforge.net/JOE-TASK.html)
and I need some methods to tell me if a string is a byte
or a long... Indeed, I can code them but I found the Commons
Validator package which is part of jakarta so I thought this
package could help other people as I need it.
To tell you the trutt I've already coded those methods
inspired on those in the Commons Validator, and they are faster ;-)

Well, it is up to you...
Loïc

Extranet
sbailliez@apache.org - 07/11/2002 15:31