ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: Switching to Apache BSF
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:28:39 GMT
Please educate me Stefan. Why Apache BSF? Isn't IBM's BSF good enough?
What's wrong with it, except for not being part of Apache? I didn't see an
answer for this in the BSF FAQ. I don't really care that much, I'm just
wondering. Thanks, --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig []
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 9:04 AM
Subject: Switching to Apache BSF

now that it is finally there <>, any
objections against switching CVS HEAD to using it?

There is a 2.3.0 release coming soon, that will support beanshell out
of the box (sorry, no list archive available, but here's the relevant
so we can remove our hack.

I'm 100% positive Apache BSF 2.3.0 will be released before Ant 1.6.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message