ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Arena <pa...@nitro2.proviseo.com>
Subject Rmic core-task patch
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:23:01 GMT
Hi,

I have made a simple modification to the Rmic core ant task which
should be useful to many people.  Could someone with commit privs
review and commit this for me?

Note: The attached code adds a target attribute to the Rmic task.  The
attribute allows the specification of a target directory for
stub/skel/tie class files which is <i>different</i> than the base
directory.  This attribute maps to the rmic -d flag during compilation
time.  If target is not specified, the Rmic task reverts to using the
base directory for the -d parameter as is done currently in the ant
1.5.1 distribution.  (FYI:  Since the 1.5.1 Rmic task uses the -d flag,
it does not allow the build developer to use <compilerarg> tags to
specify -d, which is why I created this patch.)

I currently don't receive this mailing list, so reply to me directly if
you need to reach me.

Thanks,

Paul Arena
paula@proviseo.com