ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Cantrell <cantr...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: MacOS/X
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:08:34 GMT
I double-checked what Stefan said; he is indeed correct.  The following
is on OS X 10.2.1:

$ ant -version
Apache Ant version 1.5 compiled on July 9 2002
$ bsh -cp /usr/local/java/jakarta/jakarta-ant/lib/ant.jar
BeanShell 1.2b42 - by Pat Niemeyer
bsh % show();
<true>
bsh % org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Os.isFamily("mac");
<true>
bsh % org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Os.isFamily("unix");
<true>
bsh % System.getProperty("os.name");
<Mac OS X>

I know that's not the most up-to-date version of Ant (or BeanShell, for
that matter), but I doubt that the results have changed.

Paul