ant-dev mailing list archives

From Heinz Stüßer <heinz.stues...@web.de>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] new task for jaxb
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:43:00 GMT
Hi Steve,

in the moment there's no relation, since I wrote my version of the
jaxb-task without any knowledge of another one.

In principle I think we can merge the two approaches, although they
follow two quite different ideas. DDs version
uses (as far as I see) a CRC-checksum to determine whether a rebuild is
necessary while my version is based on timestamps.

EA-support is of course of less significance, since SUN no longer
supports it - but who knows how many people still want to use it? And
the costs of further supporting it (at least for a while) are quite small.

Heinz