ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Can someone please apply my patch for the [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-ant-embed?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:20:59 GMT

Costin Manolache wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi <> wrote:
>>>Can someone please apply my patch for the [GUMP] Build Failure -
>>I've applied a slightly different patch, please check it still does
>>what you want 8-)
>>Basically I've removed the manifest attributes (guess Costin has
>>forgotten to commit the manifest), added <mkdir>s for ${ant.home}/lib
>>and added the two targets you needed.
>>I have not touched Costin's original property definitions but replace
>>them from within the Gump descriptor instead.  I have no idea what
>>velocity-dep might be, though.
> Sorry, I didn't have time to do the commit

np, Stefan came to the rescue :-)

> - the velocity-dep was used
> to test the velocity dynamic properties, it's something that seems to be
> generated in the build process for velocity.

> My home internet is broken, and I have some high priority things to do -
> but I would like to start removing the embed proposal ( and move what is
> acceptable into the main tree ). The only major issue is a decision on the
> top-level execution ( which is different in the main tree and embed ).

Anyway there are still some patches I have to roll in there, and in the
meantime this gump thing will help. Centipede relies very heavily on it,
so we need it to work darn well ;-)

Thanks for taking time to reply, hoping to see ya back soon!

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>