ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Resolution to create Ant top level project
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:27:32 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 11 Nov 2002, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>>If the vote passes we should still be able to make the board
>>>meeting of the 18th. If not, the next one will have to do.
>>
>>Yes, we better have the community support it than rush things.
>

> I've been the one pushing to make it for the next board meeting in the
> past.  Sorry if this now reads the other way around.

No sweat.

Greg said:

"The Board is meeting on November 18th after the Members meeting. It would
be best to have any resolutions sent to board@ by Thursday the 14th to give
the Board members ample time to review it and to suggest any changes,  if
necssary."

So, I think we have time even with the 72 hours for the vote.

Conor