ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Resolution to create Ant top level project
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:03:43 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
> wrote:
>

>>Following on from our discussions, I have put togther a final
>>resolution which I think we can vote upon now. The resolution is
>>attached below.
>

> Do we want to set a dead-line for the vote?

I think the standard deadline is 72 hours. I'm confident we will know the
disposition of most committers who are active before then. I'll try to hurry
things along if necessary.

If things look positive, I will submit a draft to the board for their
feedback prior to final confirmation of the vote. If the vote passes we
should still be able to make the board meeting of the 18th. If not, the next
one will have to do.

Conor