ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: New to ANT
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:16:32 GMT
Since you are new to Ant, may I make two suggesions?

1. Read the manual. If you had done so, the task you
   asked about would have been very easy to understand.

2. Learn the difference between the ant USERS mailing list and
   the ant DEVELOPERS mailing list. This list you posted to
   is for discussion for aspects of the development of ant.
   I respectfully recommend you post questions about using ant
   to the ant users list. All the mailing lists are summarized
   at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

Good luck with Ant - it's a wonderful tool once you get to know
all it's details.