ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craeg K Strong <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Re: Reviving Ant support for external catalogs
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 07:08:30 GMT
Yep.  Some cruft crept in somehow...  The patch I just submitted
should take care of it:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=103673862711786&w=2

Please note that in addition to applying the patch, the files

  jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/DTDLocation.java
  jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/EntityLocation.java

should be removed from CVS b/c they are no longer used anywhere.

There is a README file in the zip that repeats all this....

Regards,

--Craeg