ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craeg K Strong <>
Subject Re: Reviving Ant support for external catalogs
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 07:08:30 GMT
Yep.  Some cruft crept in somehow...  The patch I just submitted
should take care of it:

Please note that in addition to applying the patch, the files

should be removed from CVS b/c they are no longer used anywhere.

There is a README file in the zip that repeats all this....

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Nov 2002, Craeg K. Strong <>
> wrote:
>>Jeff has updated the patch to the latest Ant CVS, and it all seems
>>to work as advertised, and the testcase passes.
> Yep, but not all the old ones.  I had to disable three tests that fail
> if I run ant test without resolver.jar in my CLASSPATH.  Those have
> passed before, so there must be a backwards incompatible change
> lurking somewhere - could you please look into it?
> The patch that disables the three tests is
> <>.
> Stefan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>