ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Commons Validator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:39:22 GMT
So you're writing custom Ant tasks and want to constrain attributes to
being of particular datatypes?  Easy... make your setters take the type
you want....

	public void setAttribute(Float f)

Also, have a look at the FlexInteger class in Ant's codebase... it can
be used to allow a user to enter hexadecimal format even.

	Erik