ant-dev mailing list archives

From Craeg Strong <cstr...@arielpartners.com>
Subject Re: Reviving Ant support for external catalogs
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 21:07:54 GMT
I just realized that, as of today, it is only possible to download Norm
Walsh's XML catalog file resolver as part of a very large
source code release from http://xml.apache.org/dist/commons/ and
building it.

Since my patch (once its included) will make it desireable (though
entirely optional) for more
people to have the resolver.jar available, perhaps we should include a
pre-built version
as an optional part of the next Ant release?   I am hoping it would be a
relatively straightforward
mod to the gump script to build it from CVS
 (org.apache.xml.resolver.**) and create
resolver.jar in the jakarta FTP area...

Thoughts?

--Craeg