ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Initial PMC members
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:17:53 GMT
Hi all!

For we have to elect anyways - because there are more then 7 committers, who
want to become part of the PMC - and after have a close look on the PMC
responsibility, I'd like to participate :-).

> Simply to keep the ball roling ...
>
> All Ant committers, please answer the following questions:
>
> 1) Do you want to be a member of the initial PMC?

Yes! Hey - someone has to keep Ant's API (e.g. for futur and 3rd party GUIs)
in track! I think I could handle this as a PMC member :-)!

> 2) Do you want to become the chair of the new PMC?

No! Let's leave this to Conor and Stefan!

Greetings,
Christoph