ant-dev mailing list archives

From mike li <mikeli...@yahoo.ca>
Subject a question about compile ANT using Jbuilder.
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 05:17:53 GMT
Hi,guys

I just start learning ANT and tried to load ANT source code to
JBuilder.

When I compile it, error messages comes out and said that i miss some
extra libraries, for example, log4j and so on.

I saw there are many jars I need to add.

Is there any simple workaround for me to avoid get all the extra jars
and compile the ANT using JBuilder.(Because I will use the debugger of
JBuilder, so I don't want to use the build.bat of ANT).

Thanks.

Mike