ant-dev mailing list archives

From "G. Todd Miller - XML Tech Ctr - Development" <Glenn.Mil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Question: Is Ant localized? Internationalized?
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:58:50 GMT

Sorry to bother people with this question, I have to know if Ant
is localized and internationalized.  I don't remember seeing any
information on this, so my guess would be 'no, it is not'. If however
it has been, does anyone know the first version of Ant that is
localized and internationalized.

Thanks for any help,

Todd

| G. Todd Miller                | Sun Microsystems Computer Company Inc. |
| Software Systems Engineer     | 2 Network Drive, MS UBUR02-201         |
| Interoperability & Quality    | Burlington, MA 01803-0903              |
| Java Web Services             |            (781) 442-0176              |
|                               |            (781) 442-1437 (fax)        |
|                               | Email:  glenn.miller@sun.com           |