ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Commons Validator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:24:10 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <loic.lefevre@bnpparibas.com>

>Indeed, but I don't want to tell: "Hey, if you want to use my optional
>task, you have
>to install Ant and Commons Validator.jar and..."

So you are asking ant-dev to put all dependencies you -may- need in core ?
Am I correct ?

>Is the answer "code it yourself!" ?

Ant does not use the same patterns thus you won't find these methods here.
Plus I'm not sure that Ant needs a isCreditCard method ;-)

Considering the question you ask, that certainly means that ant is not under
source control and that your dependencies are not as well...this is the root
of the problem IMHO.