ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Commons Validator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:24:10 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <>

>Indeed, but I don't want to tell: "Hey, if you want to use my optional
>task, you have
>to install Ant and Commons Validator.jar and..."

So you are asking ant-dev to put all dependencies you -may- need in core ?
Am I correct ?

>Is the answer "code it yourself!" ?

Ant does not use the same patterns thus you won't find these methods here.
Plus I'm not sure that Ant needs a isCreditCard method ;-)

Considering the question you ask, that certainly means that ant is not under
source control and that your dependencies are not as well...this is the root
of the problem IMHO.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message