ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Resolution to create Ant top level project
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:00:18 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Conor MacNeill" <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
[...]
> Many of these people contributed to Ant's early development and have moved
> onto other projects now. Again, I would like to recognize their important
> contributions.

Many thanks to all of them.

[...]
> Finally I did not receive replies from the following committers:
>
> jon, akv, preston, shemnon, shachor, arnout, gonzo, mode, hasishp, arun,
> tom, nico, nickdavis, adammurdoch

names are:
Jon Stevens (jon), Anil Vijendran (akv), Preston Bannister (preston), Danno
Ferrin (shemnon), Gal Shachor (shachor), Arnout Kuiper(arnout), James Todd
(gonzo), Rajiv Mordani (mode), Harish Prabandham (harishp), Arun Jamwal
(arun), Thomas Haas (tom), Nico Seesle (nico), Nick Davis (nickdavis), Adam
Murdoch (adammurdoch)

> So, all committers, please vote on the resolution. I believe this should
be
> a majority vote (An action requiring majority approval must receive at
least
> 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.)
>
> [X] +1 - I support the resolution being submitted to the board for its
> consideration

+1

Thanks for your work Conor,

Stephane