ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: XMLCatalog needs urgent refactoring
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:37:36 GMT
I am +1 on the refactoring, both (1) and (2). If you think it makes sense,
then I'm happy. I'd recommend waiting till Craeg Strong responds, as he was
the last person actively editing this, and doing the resolver tie in.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalberto@cellectivity.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:14 AM
Subject: RE: XMLCatalog needs urgent refactoring

Well, if there is no big objection by tomorrow, I will try to do a
refactoring
based on (1) below. I think if gives the most flexibility to start with.

We may want to do (2) also but mostly in order to improve XMLCatalog itself.
Has anybody looked at the capabilities of other Catalogs like:
 - Geting from publicId prefix --> location
 - Geting from systemId prefix --> location
 - etc.

Jose Alberto