ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: bug report - <genkey>
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:21:31 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Allen" <jallen181@cogeco.ca>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 14:46
Subject: bug report - <genkey>

> The <genkey> task does not expand property values.
> <genkey alias="${keystorealias}" keystore="${keystore}"
storepass="${keystorepassword}" keypass="${keypassword}" verbose="true">

> Will substitite ${keystorealias} for the alias instead of whatever the
property value is.

I think you may have left keystorealias unassigned. conversion from
${propname} to a value in any attribute assingment is done by ant, not the
individual tasks, so this is situation is pretty much impossible. It does
happen in element bodies, which we fix whenever we notice.

-steve