ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <>
Subject Re: "since" in the docs
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:03:31 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <>

> when I've added a new attribute in the past few days, I've added
> <em>since Ant 1.6</em> to the corresponding manual entry.

What happens if code is merged into the 1.5 branch from the
trunk?  Or, is the idea that we will not add new attributes to
the 1.5 branch?  With the work you primarily have been doing
maintaining the branch in sync, a new 1.5.x release is
pretty imminent.

> I'd do that for all changes in 1.6 I can track down, but I'm not sure
> I'd catch everything.  Before I do that, I'd like to see whether this
> is something others want to see happen as well - and if the format is
> OK (or whether we should use some different markup or words).
> Stefan

* Courage is acting as if your hands aren't  *
* trembling.                                 *

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message