ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Chmura" <B...@Explosivo.com>
Subject RE: Ant on slashdot
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:41:51 GMT

Yeah, even if nothing else in the book helps me - the Xdoclet stuff
would be worth it alone if it works out for me...

I think it is a great book

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul [mailto:rahul.thakur@excibir.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:48 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: Ant on slashdot

Sorry abt the last incomplete email folks,  slippery fingers
there.............nah, guess that was the keyboard !!  :p

I kept restraining myself from chipping in my thoughts on Erik and
Steve's book on the ANT dev-list or on Manning website :p hhhmmm.....
i'll "Keep It Short 'n Sweet "  the book is an EXCELLENT read and
reference ............ impressive stuff, i must say  !!! :-)

Its amazing to see how it gets you up and running to speed with ANT ...

Erik, Steve - Congratulations on coming up with the books. Please keep
up the good work !!

cheers :-)

rahul