ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject ant test; xerces
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 04:43:52 GMT
Ant isnt testing for me...I dont know how long this has been the case, as I
only just

    [junit] java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: include.inc
    [junit]     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:579)
    [junit]     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:476)
    [junit]     at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:425)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(Unknown S
ource)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(Unknown S
ource)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEnt
ityReference(Unknown Source)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$Fragmen
tContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDoc
ument(Unknown Source)
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
Sour
ce)
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
Sour
ce)
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    [junit]     at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Sou
rce)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.ProjectHelperImpl.parse(ProjectHe
lperImpl.java:166)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHe
lper.java:116)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest.configureProject(BuildFile
Test.java:231)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.IncludeTest.testWithSpaceRelative(Includ
eTest.java:159)

FYI -diagnostics says:

xalan.jar (732330 bytes)
xercesImpl.jar (834852 bytes)
xml-apis.jar (108484 bytes)
xmlParserAPIs.jar (131919 bytes)

and also, since I just modified -diagnostics with some of the happyaxis.jsp
health checks

 XML Parser information
XML Parser:          org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl
XML Parser Location: C:\Java\Apache\jakarta-ant\lib\xercesImpl.jar

--------

So I'm using java1.4, ant's CVS_HEAD copy Xerces and yet a core test that
isnt failing on the gump is breaking for me. Thoughts?