I have attached a list of changes that are included in the zip that was sent.

I deliver the changes via a bugzilla enhancement request as well as a two zips to the dev list (unless that is overkill?).

Craig

>>> bodewig@apache.org 10/31/2002 8:16:12 AM >>>
On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Craig Campbell <ccampbell@novell.com> wrote:

> I tried to send it but it is too large for the list (between the
> diff file - 444KB and the source zip file 500 KB).

I received it.  I think you could send it in several pieces (two might
work) to get around the size limit.

> Is there another method for inclusion?

Create a bugzilla enhancement request and add them as attachments.

> The changes take into account a large portion of the current
> antidote repository and would better accepted as a whole rather than
> piecing it together with several patches.

Is there any chance you could explain what you ahve done and why?  I'm
a bit (honestly, more than a bit) reluctant to apply a patch that big,
especially if I have to read it all (and all of the original code) to
see what it does.

Cheers

        Stefan