ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Campbell" <ccampb...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Antidote ??
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:05:24 GMT
Stefan,

I have a patch ready for Antidote.  I tried to send it but it is too large for the list (between
the diff file - 444KB and the source zip file 500 KB).  Is there another method for inclusion?
 The changes take into account a large portion of the current antidote repository and would
better accepted as a whole rather than piecing it together with several patches.  Please let
me know how I should proceed.  I have been sitting on these changes for quite awhile due to
a heavy work load at work.

Craig

>>> bodewig@apache.org 10/28/2002 1:57:30 AM >>>
On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Joe Wang <joe_wang@operamail.com> wrote:

> I am curious what happend to Antidote? I've heard about it and I
> can't find it.

All there is right now is a CVS module named jakarta-ant-antidote that
contains the source code and some docs (especially design docs).

> Is this project still alive?

Every now and then somebody says he wanted to revive the project and
is welcome by ant-dev - that's where it stops 8-(.

Stefan