ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: serverdeploy failonerror attribute
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:11:27 GMT
Anybody?  Any comments?  Feedback?

Going once, going twice...

:-)

>>> kadams@gfs.com 10/17/02 08:34AM >>>
I'm in the process of patching the <serverdeploy> task to support a
failonerror attribute.  Before I submit, I just wanted to run a design
question by the list:

Would it be preferable to have the attribute in the <serverdeploy>
tag,
or in the vendor-specific nested elements?  Right now, I have it in
AbstractHotDeploymentTool.class so vendor-specific tools can leverage
it, but it would be fairly easy to add to the <serverdeploy> tag as
well.  I was thinking about allowing failonerror to be set in the
<serverdeploy> tag, and then allow the nested elements to override, if
so desired.

Thanks,

Kyle Adams
Java Developer