ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: Newsletter - Request for content
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:21:42 GMT
I know that I can't do that, but maybe we can collect what we think
should be in the newsletter here to make things easier?

The most important thing probably is the release of 1.5.1 by the
beginning of the month.

Then Costin has been working on the embed proposal but other than
that, things have been rather quiet, no?  Erik, you seem to know a few
other things 8-)

I think we should not talk about the top-level discussion this time,
as we don't have a resolution by now (and not really voted either),
let's keep that for November.

Stefan