ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Ant 1.5.1
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 05:49:19 GMT
Hi,

I've been wading through bugzilla last week and think I've tackled all
the "easy" ones.  There are still other things remaining that need to
get addressed, but it seems we have fixed so many things that a new
release would be in order (thanks for pushing Dominique 8-).

Nothing will stop us from having Ant 1.5.2 if we want to, but that
would be a different thread.

So what do you all think of having a release now?

+1 from me.

Magesh, do you want to build it?  If not, I'm willing to do so myself,
but would like to simply rely on your experience (and I'd need this
magic jar of Jon's to build all optional tasks).

If this vote passes and I should be the one who does the release, I'd
plan to build it on Friday (sometime during the morning UTC-wise).

Stefan