ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Ant as a top-level project
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:13:23 GMT
On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Costin Manolache <cmanolache@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So if you post a clear proposal for a resolution to be sent to the
> board,

Is this what the Ant committers want?  If so, I can put one together
for next week (I won't manage to do this earlier, sorry).

>> Back to the point, I couldn't accept any committer who was not a
>> member of the PMC at the same time with Roy's clarification.
>
> Not sure what that means :-)

Me neither.

We've inherited a whole lot of Tomcat committers, who I wouldn't count
as active committers at all.  Other than that, it is quite obvious who
has been committing to Ant during the past six months and who has not.
I'm with your definition of "active" to start with, but guess I'd like
to be able to switch emeritus state and regain full access like the
httpd model allows to do (with votes that could deny this, of course).

Stefan