ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Ant as a top-level project
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:36:23 GMT
Erik - I think the important part of the proposal ( if you haven't followed
reorg ) is about moving ant out of jakarta.

The fact that ant is a great project and adding centipede to ant, as
well as ant.apache.org are more of a red herring.

Please specify if your +1 on centipeded and +1 on ant.apache.org also
reffers to moving ant out of jakarta.

Costin

--
Costin