ant-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Translate i18n task modifications
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 23:33:09 GMT
To make the translate task useable for my project, I've made a few
modifications which you may or may not find useful.  The modified
translate task, Translate2, is at
http://www.twdata.org/dakine/Translate2.java

In summary the changes are:
* The starting and ending tokens can now be of any length
* The resources files are resolved with Project.resolveFile()
* Loaded the resources with java.util.Properties rather than the hand
crafted parser

These changes made it possible for me to replace my runtime resource
replacement tags at build time (multiple language support is not
required).

I could apply these changes to the original Translate and provide a patch
if needed.  Thanks for the great project and all the hard work.

Don