ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.xml
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:57:03 GMT
Costin,

if ownership of the gump descriptor is an issue, I'd be happy to see the
gump descriptor back into Ant's CVS and get Gump to use it directly.

This makes Gump processing of Ant the projects responsibility and not
Gump's.

--- Message from Costin Manolache <cmanolache@yahoo.com> on Thu, 24 Oct
2002 23:29:37 -0700 -----