ant-dev mailing list archives

From loic.lefe...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Java file parser
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:32:29 GMT
Hello all,
I'm currently working on a optionnal an task that
has to parse Java files (joe-task on sourceforge).
I've started with JavaCC but I'm now facing to a
problem concerning Java comments. Actually,
the java grammar I'm using don't support comments
parsing thus my program don't work as intended.
Do you know a Java grammar (antlr?) that supports
Java comments plus the java tokens?

Thanks in advance.
Loïc