ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <>
Subject Property case
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:32:27 GMT

In July Alexey Solofnenko submitted a patch for an attribute on the property
task that would allow one to specify a case conversion. It looks like
(reading through the MARC archive) no one responded to his suggestion. I am
now finding myself in need of such a solution and am wondering whether
Alexey's suggestion is viable in the minds of the committers, and if not if
there is a design that the committers would consider incorporating into Ant.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services
2510 North Dodge St.