ant-dev mailing list archives

From p.@yworks.de
Subject [ANNOUNCE] yGuard Ant Obfuscator Task
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:36:38 GMT
Hi all,
We have just released version 1.0 of our free Ant based Java bytecode
obfuscation task. It is based on a modified version of the LGPLed
Retroguard
library and of course is still available under LGPL. The powerful task
itself however has been put under a different license but can be
downloaded free of charge from http://www.yworks.com/products/yguard ,
too.
The process of obfuscation can completely be controlled through the Ant
script; no external build files are needed.
We have tested the task under Ant 1.5, but it might work together with
earlier versions, too.
Come visit our site at http://www.yworks.com and take a look at it.

Greetings - Sebastian, yWorks GmbH, Germany