ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <Ste...@ignitesports.com>
Subject RE: StarTeam label
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:21:48 GMT
Jonny:

I'm not a committer, but I wrote most of the Star Team code and I am in the middle of doing
some other improvements (I have not been active for several months), so I will be happy to
take a look at your code and send it on to the committers.  Could you possibly submit this
as a bug to bugzilla with your suggested revisions attached and send me a copy of the bug?
 Thank you

Steve Cohen