ant-dev mailing list archives

From Oscar Forero <of_osou...@gmx.net>
Subject Propose change to CC tasks, and bug
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:01:13 GMT
Hello Stephane,

I filled the bug for the deepscan issue, I also correct the files to not
include iterator and take out the System.out stuf.

I have a question about AbstractFileList, why is necessary to accept
includes and other similar elements on a task, I think It will be cleaner if the
AbstractFileList accept only FilesSets; the same results will be achievable,
plus will mean less code on the class.

In AbstractFileSet I added a property to take a String that will be
interpreted as a Reference to a FileSet, I did it like this becasue if I add support
for FileSets in here it will break some tasks behaivior e.g. Zip based tasks.

unfourtanly I a unable to access the cvs from my job, I think it has
something to do with the proxy.

I am looking into the proposal code you said.

Best regards,

Oscar Forero.