ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Jeremy" <>
Subject RE: Websphere admin tasks
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:48:10 GMT
I would recommend a separate Websphere task as there are many other tasks related to websphere
deployment.  Specifically, there are additional tasks for deployment of Websphere Portal server
objects and configuration objects for Site Analyzer and Personalization server that would
need to live under a higher level WebSphere task.

At any rate, that's my 2cents worth.

Jeremy Anderson
Websphere Developer
AmerisourceBergen Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: A.N. []
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 9:35 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: RE: Websphere admin tasks

Alright..based on the responses - we dont have anybody working on ANT tasks for Websphere.

There are two aspects to Websphere tasks - Administration and Deployment. Its natural to have
Deployment under the 'serverdeploy' but the other administrative aspects [cloning/plugin
generation etc. ] don't fit under hot-deployment.

Should we go with ServerDeploy for everything Websphere or should we go for a separate Websphere
task. Suggestions please ...

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>