ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus-ant...@cognition.olin.edu>
Subject Submissions and Patches
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:49:25 GMT
So is there someone among the committers who is in charge of reviewing
submitted patches and submissions? Or at least in charge of reading and
delegating review of patches and submissions? I sent a message several
days ago outlining patches and submissions I found in Bugzilla
(including mine) that seem to just be twisting in the wind. (appologies
for the apparent accidental cut-paste problem in that message)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&r=1&b=200210&w=2

It got no response, so I am guessing that it is because nobody thinks
this is their job to deal with new submissions.

So if there isn't anyone in charge of this, I would like to suggest that
we put someone in charge.

-Gus